Academic Integrity- Staff programme
Explore effective strategies for supporting students in this interactive online course for all staff at IT Sligo.
This course is delivered at face-to face workshops with core online content. Core online activities will take approx.. 3 hours with workshops taking additional time. An open badge is awarded to all staff upon completion.
- What is academic integrity?
- Promoting a culture of academic integrity
- Identifying and responding to breaches of academic integrity
- Teaching, learning and assessment: implications for academic integrity
- Assessment design choices for academic integrity
For more information contact email@example.com