Terms & Conditions
1. The IT Sligo “Campus Connect” promotion (the “promotion”) is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are over the age of 16. Employees of IT Sligo or any of their subsidiary or affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. The promotion is sponsored by IT Sligo (the “sponsor”) and is administered by ZOO. Digital (the “administrator”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the administrator.
3. “Participants” in the promotion includes the sponsor, the administrator, and all entrants.
4. By entering the promotion, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) the sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. The competition is open from 31/05/2017 until 1/08/2017.
6. To enter, participants must download and register their details on the IT Sligo Campus Connect app. Only one entry per person. The comeptition winner will be selected at random from valid entries.
The winner will be informed (using the details submitted at time of entry into the promotion) via their email address as soon as practical after the winners are chosen. If a winner is not contactable or does not respond to attempts to notify them within 48 hours, the Promoter will disqualify that winner and contact a reserve entrant.
7. Prizes. The prize is €500 cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of a similar value for whatever reason.
8. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an individual it considers to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
9. IT Sligo accepts no liability or damages for any injury, illness or damage caused to entrants including winners, by any participants in the promotion, or the consequence of any actions taken by any participants in the promotion.
10. By entering the promotion you agree to receive communications from the sponsor. All communications will include an opt out option.
12. The winners prize is at the sponsor’s discretion.
13. All winners agree to take part in publicity relating to the competition including, but not limited to, photo shoots and interviews. All publicity materials arising from these will be the sole property of the sponsor.
14. Prizes are non transferable.
15. Timings and specifics of prize details are subject to change at sponsor’s discretion.
16. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
17. Neither the sponsor, nor its affiliates, is responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the promotion; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical issues.
18. No correspondence will be entered into, unless at the discretion of the sponsor, and the sponsors decision will be regarded as final.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
20. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.