Applications are invited from students of our partner institutions for the Winter Semester 2020/2021 year.
Applications open on 18th March and must be completed by 15th May.
Applications for 2020/2021 Spring Semester will open in October 2020.
Erasmus+ Incoming Application Process
Applying to study at IT Sligo on the Erasmus programme has three steps:
- Review the list of IT Sligo Erasmus+ partners. If your college has an existing International Student Exchange agreement with IT Sligo then you should discuss your plans with your Home Institute’s International Office.
- If not, you should ask them to contact us on your behalf.
- Complete the IT Sligo Erasmus+ Application Form here.
- When we receive your Application, you will receive a notification with an Application Number. Please use this when communicating with IT Sligo.
- We will verify your Institute’s agreement with us and ensure there is a place for you on our programme.
- If offered a place we will send you an email with a signed Learning Agreement and a Link to finish your application to study with us.
- The Learning Agreement will specify the modules available on the programme you’re being offered a place on. You will need to outline the electives, print off the learning Agreement and get it approved/signed.
- These modules will earn you credit at home through the European Credit Transfer Scheme (ECTS). Your college will be formally notified of your IT Sligo examination results as soon as they are declared and you can resume your studies at home.
- With a signed Learning Agreement, you can complete the application process.
- When your acceptance of the Learning Agreement and offered place is processed, you will receive a confirmation letter.